gbA is seeking a full time Senior Architect to join our team in Montpelier, Vermont.
Our highly collaborative, design oriented studio is committed to excellence in architecture, and in the workplace.
We focus on community buildings of all types, including mixed use buildings, schools, libraries, multi-family housing, and new and adaptive re-use projects. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award winning design and beautiful craft to buildings that are a joy to inhabit. We offer a competitive salary with medical benefits, a retirement program with firm matching, training programs, and an energetic, team oriented office environment.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for the position:
• Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
• Minimum seven years of post-graduate professional experience
• Prior experience with community and commercial clients
• Demonstrable passion for design
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Computer experience in Revit
• An architectural license
Other position qualifications include:
• Experience detailing high performance building envelopes
• Experience with project management
• Strong design and graphics skills
• Prior experience on all phases of a project, including Construction Documents and Contract Administration
• Prior experience coordinating the work of consultants
• Ability to multi-task, collaborate on teams of varying size, and work well under deadlines
• Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is a plus
• Must be a team player
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, work samples, and salary expectations. No phone calls please.
To learn more about what we do, please see www.gbarchitecture.com. gbA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Contact: Steve Kredell
Email: skredell@ gbarchitecture.com