Centerline is seeking a creative individual to join our talented team as an essential member who is comfortable working collaboratively with other team members and clients, as well as independently to reach a successful outcome.
Centerline is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join their team.
Centerline Architects & Planners, P.C. is a collaborative award-winning architectural firm with offices located in Bennington and Burlington, Vermont. Since 1989 they have provided a full range of planning and architectural design services to a variety of clients including residential, commercial and institutional. Examples of our work can be seen at www.clarch.com.
Centerline is seeking a creative individual to join our talented team as an essential member who is comfortable working collaboratively with other team members and clients, as well as independently to reach a successful outcome. Some of the responsibilities include writing proposals in response to RFPs, meeting with clients to develop plans and then collaboratively determine the project’s direction, and working with external team members (estimators, engineers, construction managers). The ideal candidate will manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope as well as assist with many ongoing projects that are in various phases of development.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. A bachelor's or master’s degree in an accredited architecture program with a minimum of three years of experience in residential, commercial and institutional projects is preferred.
2. Familiarity with the production of construction drawings in Revit is required.
3. Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word). Proficiency with CAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite are also preferred.
4. Strong attention to detail with accuracy.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, sick, and holidays; retirement matching.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to sstrano@ clarch.com
Contact: Susan Strano
Email: sstrano@ clarch.com