gbA is seeking a full time Designer to join our team in Montpelier, Vermont.
Our highly collaborative, design oriented studio is committed to excellence in architecture, and in the workplace.
We focus on community buildings of all types, including mixed use buildings, schools, libraries, multi-family housing, and new and adaptive re-use projects. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award winning design and beautiful craft to buildings that are a joy to inhabit. We offer a competitive salary with medical benefits, a retirement program with firm matching, training programs, and an energetic, team oriented office environment.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for the position:
• Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of post-graduate professional experience
• Architectural license not required
• Experience in the development of Construction Documents
• Proven proficiency with Autodesk Revit
• Strong design, communication, and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, but still able to thrive in an open office setting with an emphasis on a
highly collaborative design process
• Ability to work well as part of a team
Other position qualifications include:
• Experience detailing high performance building envelopes
• Strong design and graphics skills
• Prior experience on all phases of a project, including Construction Documents and Contract Administration
• Ability to multi-task, collaborate on teams of varying size, and work well under deadlines
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, work samples, and salary expectations. No phone calls please.
To learn more about what we do, please see www.gbarchitecture.com. gbA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Contact: Steve Kredell
Email: skredell@ gbarchitecture.com