Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager is a crucial member of the Production Team. An Assistant Project Manager works along-side the Project Managers to transition projects from one unique development phase to the next. Assistant Project Managers are responsible for supporting all aspects of project documentation in architectural, interior design and landscape drawings. They lead and mentor Project Coordinators in developing skills to transition into Assistant Project Managers.
This is a full time position with compensation based on experience.
3-10 years experience with CAD, Sketch Up 3d Mass, Drafting
Microsoft Excel, Word, and similar program experience
Live within 45 minutes of main office in Stowe
Burlington, Montpelier, Waitsfield, etc
Adobe acrobat and other Adobe program experience beneficial
• Striving to learn and grow into a Project Manager or Interior Designer
• Working closely with the Project Manager, client and design team on all phases of project development to assure there is adequate project documentation in place prior to construction start and adherence to project documentation, budget, and schedule once the project has started
• Leading Junior Staff in their development toward Assistant Project Manager roles, investing in their team mate’s professional development
• Managing and prioritizing work tasks for multiple Project Managers and Interior Designers while delegating appropriate tasks to Project Coordinators
• Understanding project Schedule, Scope of Services, and fees as it relates to time management
• Maintaining up to date project documentation including drawings, material schedules, and specs
• Converting 3D (SketchUp) schematic design work to 3D (AutoCad) plans, elevations and sections for Project Managers and Interior Designers
• Providing 3D (SketchUp) modeling support
• Assisting the Project Manager in responding to RFIs, RFPs and change order documents as needed and in a timely fashion
• Generating Record Drawings including on site measurements and creation of Autocad base files for renovation design work
Volansky Studio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in our crew. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
How to apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Info@ Volanskystudio.com. Include in the subject line Assistant Project Manager Application. If available, please attach a link or copy of your most recent portfolio of work. References will be requested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Andrew Volansky
Email: info@ volanskystudio.com