The Project Coordinator provides essential functions within the Project and Interior Design Teams. This role is responsible for developing project documents/drawings/schedules/etc., to support the Project Managers to prepare for client meetings and support maintaining project schedules. Project Coordinators are primarily led by Assistant Project Managers and are eager to continue learning and developing their skills within architecture, design, and project management.
This is a full time position with compensation based on experience.
2-5 years experience with CAD, Sketch Up 3d Modeling, Drafting
Microsoft Excel, Word and similar program experience
Live within 45 minutes of main office in Stowe
Burlington, Montpelier, Waitsfield, etc
Adobe acrobat and other Adobe program experience beneficial
• Striving to learn and grow into an Assistant Project Manager
• Performing Record Drawings under the supervision of the Assistant Project Manager which include on site measurements and producing computerized documents to act as the basis for renovation design work
• Drafting Support
o Setting up CAD files for Project Managers
o Client Presentation Support i.e. scan and layout sheets
o Drawing Set organization
• Assisting in developing and producing project documents including cover sheets, site plans, floor plans, exterior elevations, building sections, etc.
• Assisting in developing interior design documents including interior elevations, details, lighting plans and material specifications binders
• Assisting in developing landscape plans and details
• Providing support on project permitting requirements under the direction of the Project Managers
• Maintaining/filing/organizing computer and project files including all AutoCad, Sketch up, permit, and paper files in support of Project Managers
• Providing design ideas and insights as appropriate to the project and under direction of Project Manager and Interior Designer
• Providing insight on industry trends
• Providing insight and suggestions on how VSAP can be more current and competitive on social media platforms
Volansky Studio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in our crew. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
How to apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Info@ Volanskystudio.com. Include in the subject line Project Coordinator Application. If available, please attach a link or copy of your most recent portfolio of work. References will be requested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Andrew Volansky
Email: info@ volanskystudio.com