Architect / Architectural Designer
J. Graham Goldsmith Architects is seeking an Architect / Architectural Designer for employment in our Burlington office
J. Graham Goldsmith Architects is seeking an Architect / Architectural Designer to join our studio, predominantly working on high end residential homes in Vermont, Nantucket and Florida, along with some commercial development and club design.
Our ideal candidate to have relevant education and work experience, license not required.
- Professional degree
- minimum 5 years of experience
- Skilled in project management
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a collaborative team assisting on all aspects of a project.
- Able to produce drawings in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with 3d modeling, hand sketching and interior design a plus
- Compensation based on experience
Contact: Adam Davis
Email: adavis@ jggarchitects.com