Project Manager / Project Architect
Freeman French Freeman seeks a Project Manager / Project Architect to join our team in Burlington, VT.
The Project Manager / Architect is an essential and highly collaborative team member responsible for managing multiple architectural projects of different sizes and types at Freeman French Freeman. This individual has 8+ years work experience in both design and construction phases for institutional and commercial projects. Experience in specification writing, building code reviews is desired.
• The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of architectural experience in commercial and/or institutional project types.
• A working knowledge of the current version of Revit is strongly preferred.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited architecture program is strongly preferred. Candidates with other education or experience will be considered based on demonstrated capabilities.
• Technical experience, specifically in specification writing and building code review experience is desired.
• Knowledge of LEED principles is preferred, but not required. LEED AP certification a plus.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Learn about Freeman French Freeman at www.fffinc.com
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting just steps from Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to associate principal Catherine Lange, AIA: clange@ fffinc.com.
Contact: Catherine Lange
Email: clange@ fffinc.com