Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards, responsible for working as part of the project development team to coordinate structural work, review estimates, interpret plans and observe sites.
Location: Burlington, VT
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and life sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being. We’re dedicated to mentorship and career development opportunities for early career staff. E4H has been designated as an AIA Emerging Professionals Friendly Firm.
• Primary support to the Project Manager or Partner in charge.
• Implement the data gathering effort.
• Develop and test functional concepts.
• Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase.
• Liaison with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
• Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like
maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
• 0 to 5 years of professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program.
• Excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to
deliver results on deadlines.
• Proficiency in Revit software.
Apply now at e4harchitecture.com/join/
Contact: Jennifer Arbuckle
Email: jarbuckle@ e4harchitecture.com