Maclay Architects is seeking a Project Manager / Project Architect, 8+ years experience, to join our Vermont-based firm on institutional and commercial projects.
Maclay Architects is seeking a Project Manager / Project Architect, 8+ years experience, to join our Vermont-based firm on institutional and commercial projects. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our mission driven, vibrant firm, recognized for our focus on delivering net-zero and innovative sustainable projects. We are a small firm working in a collaborative, studio format located in the Mad River Valley where one can enjoy a thriving lifestyle. We authored the book: The New Net Zero, and are recognized regional and national leaders in Net Zero and Carbon Storing buildings.
• 8+ years’ experience
• Architectural License as well as strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Revit and model management experience is strongly desired
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with client satisfaction skills
• Demonstrated background in sustainable design and technologies
• Experience in project management, meeting schedules, budgets and good time management
• Creativity and attention to detail
Other Desired Skills:
• Proficiency with CAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS
• Experience in planning, design, and construction administration
• Experience with use of Life Safety Code, Accessibility and Permitting
• Freehand sketching ability is valued
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples. No phone calls, please.
Contact: Chris Cook
Email: Chris@ maclayarchitects.com