Senior project manager/designer with transition ownership opportunity
Transition Ownership Opportunity: Tektonika Studio Architects seeks an architect to join our office in Stowe, Vermont. Candidate would overlap and transition with the current owner/principal in 2022 to take over responsibility for the management and ownership of this established and thriving practice.
Qualifications for the position include:
• Interest in joining the team and transitioning to practice ownership.
• A minimum of ten years of experience as a senior project manager/designer with an emphasis of experience in custom residential and light commercial projects.
• A licensed architect in the state of Vermont or willingness to become so. Membership in the national AIA desirable.
• Knowledge/experience of the business operations of an architectural practice to include billing, human resources, client management, and marketing.
• Excellent communications skills required and ability to think and act proactively
• LEED and/or Passive House certifications desirable.
About TSA :
Learn about Tektonika Studio Architects at: tektonikastudioarchitects.com
We offer a collaborative office setting and a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Please send letter of interest and resume via e-mail to: Ernie Ruskey, ernie@ tektonikavt.com
Contact: Ernest Ruskey
Email: ernie@ tektonikavt.com