Architect/Designer with 5-8 years of experience, preferably licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
Sheldon Pennoyer Architects is an award-winning, small firm located in downtown Concord, NH, recognized for sustainable, single and multi-family residential and institutional work. We prioritize a healthy work-life balance and hybrid remote/in-office schedules.
Our firm is seeking an Architect/Designer with 5-8 years of experience, preferably licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Architecture from an accredited institution
• A passion for design excellence
• 5-8 years of professional experience
• Architectural license strongly preferred
• Experience in all phases of design and construction administration
• High level of knowledge/ability in construction documentation preparation and construction administration
• Skilled in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe CS, with Revit knowledge a plus
• Team player and creative problem solver
• Experience in sustainability a plus
Sheldon Pennoyer Architects offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a SIMPLE IRA plan with company match, generous paid time off, and 10 paid holidays per year. The firm supports and encourages the pursuit of professional licenses and will pay for ongoing license costs and professional memberships.
Please send a CV and portfolio for consideration to skp@ spennoyerarchitects.com with subject line “Architect/Designer Candidate”.
Contact: Sheldon Pennoyer
Email: skp@ spennoyerarchitects.com