Sustainable Architecture Professional
Maclay Architects is seeking new team members with 4-8 years experience
Maclay Architects is seeking new team members, 4-8 years experience, to join our Vermont-based firm. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our mission driven, vibrant firm, recognized for our focus on delivering net-zero and innovative sustainable projects. We are a small firm working in a collaborative, studio format located in the Mad River Valley where one can enjoy a thriving lifestyle.
• Architecture degree from accredited institution (preferred) or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in Revit and model management experience is strongly desired
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with client satisfaction skills
• Demonstrated background in sustainable design and technologies
• Experience in project management, meeting schedule, budgets and time management
• Creativity and attention to detail
Other Desired Skills:
• Proficiency with CAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS
• Experience in planning, design, and construction administration
• Knowledge of Life Safety Code, Accessibility and Permitting
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples. No phone calls, please.
Contact: Chris Cook
Email: chris@ maclayarchitects.com