gbA is currently seeking a Senior Architect to join our highly collaborative, design-oriented studio. Our focus is on community buildings of all types, including mixed use buildings, schools, libraries, multi-family housing, and new and adaptive re-use projects. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award-winning design and beautiful craft to buildings that are a joy to inhabit.
- Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- At least ten years of post-graduate professional experience
- Prior experience with community and commercial clients
- Demonstrable passion for design
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a range of individuals, including clients, consultants, and other architects
- Computer experience in Sketch Up and Revit
Other position qualifications include:
- Experience detailing high performance building envelopes
- Experience with project management
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Prior experience on all phases of a project, including Construction Documents and Contract Administration
- Prior experience coordinating the work of the consultants
- Prior experience supervising the work of junior staff
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate on teams of varying size, and work well under deadlines
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is a plus
- Must be a team player
gbA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Sarah Lanzit.