The preferred candidate will demonstrate experience with managing commercial and institutional projects, from planning and design phases, through working drawings and construction. The position will have responsibility for overseeing and contributing to project design and planning, tracking budgets, staffing, and scheduling.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of project management experience, including budget and schedule oversight, consultant coordination, construction document development oversight, specification writing, and construction administration
- experience working on medium and large scale public school projects
- experience with NE-CHPS (preferred) and/or LEED
- professional registration
- familiarity with Revit
- knowledge of entire project delivery process
- the ability to initiate and maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- the ability to collaborate with multiple partners and staff
- strong organizational abilities
- good presentation, writing and verbal skills
Responsibilities and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Black River Design Architects
Black River Design Architects is an award-winning Vermont architecture firm in downtown Montpelier. Our office is relaxed but innovative and creative. Our work is diverse with a focus on Education, Higher Education, Hospitality and Residential. We are leaders in sustainability and strengthening community through design.
E-mail your resume, references, samples of your work, capabilities and interests in PDF format to johnh@ No phone calls please. blackriverdesign.com