PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT ARCHITECT
TruexCullins is seeking a licensed architect with 8 to 15 years of experience with a passion for US and International K-12 education projects, from master planning and complex renovation projects to design and construction. Knowledge of Revit, and willingness to travel is a plus.
Tasks includes working with the K-12 Studio leader to:
- Create master plans for international school campuses around the globe
- Develop district-wide master plans in Vermont to increase utilization of existing facilities
- Lead interactive Visioning Workshops
- Work with stakeholder groups to develop space programming data
- Develop conceptual designs and budgets
- Present design proposals at school board meetings and public forums
- Lead in-house design teams on large school renovation and addition projects
- Coordinate with consultants
- Conduct code reviews
- Create schedules and track fees
This is a leadership position with growth potential. The ideal candidate will have experience in the K-12 market and will be knowledgeable about (or committed to learning) 21st century learning concepts, building science and sustainable design.
RELOCATE TO VERMONT
Relocate to Vermont and have it all: Live in a state with an unrivaled quality of life, play in our pristine lakes and mountains and work in an award-winning socially responsible design firm with projects around the country and globe.
As the #1 state for local food, skiing in the east, and breweries per capita, Vermont takes pride in its thriving small business economy and abundant opportunities for creative and adventurous people. Not only is Vermont is consistently ranked as one of the safest places to live and one of the best states to raise a family, but its communities are characterized as engaging, supportive, and diverse.
Think Vermont would be a great fit for you and your career? Apply now for the Project Manager position at TruexCullins to start living a life by design.
To apply, send a pdf copy of your cover letter, resume and portfolio to: email@example.com