Housewright Construction, Inc.
The Construction Coordinator performs a variety of cost estimating and project management duties so that new construction and remodel projects are completed within their defined budgets and at/above their targeted gross profit.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Participates in project cost estimating process.
• Facilitates project startups and supports project field staff.
• Drafting Support and Sketches as needed.
• Project Specific Details, Standard Details & Service Layouts.
Other duties as required.
Skills and behaviors:
• Knowledge of the construction industry and building techniques; familiarity with building codes, laws and regulations.
• Ability to define schedules and job sequencing
• Ability to understand and use blueprints and other project planning/technical documents.
• Proficiency with project management software (Sage 100 experience preferred) and with Microsoft products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project.
• Follows corporate safety policy on jobsites at all times.
• Ability to work well individually as well as in a team.
• Ability to plan work in advance and work efficiently, accurately and with meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to organize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve cooperative resolutions to problems.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Drafting Experience required
Minimum of 3-5 years of Assistant management or management experience, in residential and/or commercial construction.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in an industry-related field, such as construction management or building science; or equivalent experience.
This is a Full Time position.
Days and Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Contact: Jodi Ovens
Email: jodi@ housewright.net