CJ Architects, based in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking an experienced Project Architect to supervise and facilitate all steps of the architectural design process.
To ensure the quality of our work and provide the best possible experience for both our clients and staff, our team is limited to eight by design.
CJ Architects is an award-winning full-service architectural firm specializing in high end residential, commercial, and historic designs. Located in Historic Downtown Portsmouth, NH, our office is within walking distance of the waterfront, fantastic restaurants, shops, and many popular art and entertainment centers. We offer a creative work environment and value the diverse perspectives brought forward by everyone in our office. CJA values an inclusive work environment, and we prioritize the development and advancement of all our employees.
Recognized as the preferred choice for navigating Municipal approvals and Creative Feasibility solutions, we also construct complex Historic District presentations and facilitate community understanding. Housing inventory in the Northeast is at a historic low, and CJA is positioned to offer 20 years of Multifamily, Mixed Use, and Historic experience to both our new and long-term clients. Additionally, we design commercial interiors to best accommodate the public spaces in our projects. Currently, we are looking to expand our architectural staff and are looking for an experienced architect to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 1-5 years of experience as a Project Architect
• Knowledge of construction, building codes, regulations, and project management
• Ability to move projects through all stages of schematics and conception through the construction administration phase.
• A motivated, creative, and professional attitude
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work independently.
• AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and Sketchup skills preferred.
• Proficiency in other 3D software platforms is a plus.
In addition to full time employment, we offer a family-friendly schedule option and will collaborate with you to achieve a work/personal balance tailored to meet your needs.
Benefit suite available to all salaried employees.
Hours: 40hrs per week.
To learn more about us, visit cjarchitects.net
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Carla Goodknight
Email: jobs@ cjarchitects.net