Maclay Architects has an opening for an Office Manager for our Waitsfield, VT location. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a vibrant firm, recognized locally, regionally, and nationally for our focus on delivering net-zero and innovative sustainable projects. We are a small firm of nine professionals, working in a collaborative, studio format.
We are looking for an individual with a unique blend of bookkeeping, billing, AR/AP experience, as well as an ability to participate in the sales and marketing process, providing support in graphic and written presentations, along with general office assistance.
• Coordinate with bookkeeping firm to facilitate AP/Payroll/AR processes
• Willingness/ability to learn Deltek Ajera Project Management software
• Provide general office support (includes answering phones, word processing, principal and staff support)
• Basic website maintenance
• Promote positive firm image to our clients and consultants
• Experience in office management and knowledge of bookkeeping workflow
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Preferred respondents will have presentation and graphic skills, including proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A high degree of personal organization, must be self-directed and have flexibility to manage evolving priorities
Please send cover letter and resume to the email address below. No phone calls, please.
Contact: Chris Cook
Email: chris@ maclayarchitects.com