EHDanson Associates, PLLC is a modest sized architectural firm providing services to clients throughout northern New England from our St. Johnsbury, Vermont location in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom. As members of the American Institute of Architects, we are licensed to practice in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maine. Our project types cover the spectrum from medical facilities, commercial, industrial and residential projects.
The successful candidate must be comfortable interfacing with consulting engineers and clients. Working hand-in-hand with the Project Managers, they will direct, coordinate and oversee production of project design, construction documents, and/or construction administration from the end of Schematic Design through building permit submittal and Construction Administration services. This Job Captain may be responsible for a major project or several small projects, and will be on track to become a Project Manager.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
• Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
• 3-5+ years’ experience in the production of Commercial projects
• 3+ years Revit/BIM experience would be an asset.
• Strong skills in the production and management of construction drawings, start to finish
• Strong skills and talent in CAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
• Willingness to work on a variety of building types and architectural styles
• Experience working in construction phases of projects with owners and general contractors
• Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
• Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
• Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
• Commitment to their own professional growth; preferably to obtaining licensure as an architect
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, and vision coverage, flex time and PTO package.
Send resume and cover letter describing your experience and capabilities to Lucille DiLorenzo at email@example.com. Please provide documents in pdf format.