FFF seeks Designer/Architect to join our team full-time
Freeman French Freeman seeks a Designer / Architect to join its team in Burlington, VT.
The Designer / Architect is an essential team member responsible for working on multiple architectural projects of different sizes and types at Freeman French Freeman. This individual has 2+ years work experience in both design and construction phases for institutional and commercial projects. Experience in all phases of the design and construction process is desired, as well as rendering capabilities.
• The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of architectural experience in commercial and/or institutional project types.
• A working knowledge of the current version of Revit is strongly preferred.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited architecture program is strongly preferred. Candidates with other education or experience will be considered based on demonstrated capabilities.
• Knowledge of LEED principles is preferred, but not required. LEED AP certification a plus.
• Excellent communications skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Learn about Freeman French Freeman at www.fffinc.com.
We offer competitive compensation with full benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting just steps from Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to associate principal Catherine Lange, AIA,: clange@ fffinc.com.
Contact: Catherine Lange
Email: clange@ fffinc.com