Architecture School Graduate/Marketing Coordinator
Centerline Architects & Planners, P.C. is an award-winning architectural firm with offices located in Bennington and Burlington, Vermont. Since 1989 they have provided a full range of planning and architectural design services to a variety of clients. Centerline is seeking a full-time Architecture School Graduate/Marketing Coordinator to join their team in the Bennington Office.
Centerline is seeking a creative individual to fill a dual role position. The two primary responsibilities include:
1. Assisting the architects and designers with a variety of projects in all phases of development including planning, designing, drafting, bidding, construction administration, and client and contractor coordination.
2. Graphic design and creative marketing support:
a. Pursue new project opportunities through proposal submissions.
b. Design and submit materials for various award programs and advertising opportunities.
c. Maintain and enhance the company’s brochures, social media statuses, website, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field/discipline (i.e. architecture, engineering, arts/architecture, building sciences, graphic design, interior design, etc.)
2. Proficiency with CAD, SketchUp, Adobe Create Cloud and Revit (preferred)
3. A self-starter that is highly motivated, deadline oriented with strong attention to detail and capable of working independently as well as with others.
4. Excellent verbal and graphic presentation skills.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com
Contact: Centerline Architects & Planners (Bennington Office)