Architectural Project Manager
Centerline is seeking a creative individual to join our talented team as an essential member who is comfortable working collaboratively with other team members and clients, as well as independently to reach a successful outcome.
Centerline Architects & Planners, P.C. is an award-winning architectural firm with offices located in Bennington and Burlington, Vermont. Since 1989 we have provided our clients with a full range of planning and architectural design services. We are experienced with residential, commercial, educational, and historic renovation projects. In addition, we have an in-depth knowledge of code and building requirements. Centerline has earned the highly sought-after LEED Platinum and LEED Gold certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council and numerous AIA Excellence in Architecture Awards. Examples of our work are at (http://www.clarch.com).
We seek a Project Manager to join our dynamic team to manage and oversee successful projects through completion in our Bennington or Burlington office. This person should be an experienced, self-motivated design professional who can utilize current technologies to achieve an excellent project outcome.
Our philosophy is to design and construct cost-effective, sustainable, and sensitive buildings for the world around them. We believe a well-designed building should be efficient in size, life cycle costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
Our process is collaborative, as our team of talented architects, designers, and LEED-accredited professionals work closely with clients to determine their needs and keep them informed throughout the architectural process. This process culminates in a comprehensive and complete solution that is developed and implemented. The successful outcomes of our projects have resulted in lasting relationships with many of our clients.
A successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• A bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited architecture program
• A minimum of three years of post-graduate professional experience in residential, commercial, educational, and institutional projects
• Strong attention to detail with accuracy
• Proficiency in CAD, SketchUp, Revit, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Effective communication (oral/written) with clients and consultants
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects efficiently and successfully
• Experience with projects ranging in size and complexity
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be a team player comfortable working collaboratively and independently
If you want to work in the beautiful green mountain state of Vermont, join us. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Benefits include healthcare, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and a retirement plan with matching. Centerline is an equal-opportunity employer.
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to send resume, cover letter, and work samples to sstrano@ clarch.com
Contact: Susan Strano
Email: sstrano@ clarch.com