Assist the owner/Principal Architect and project team during all stages of design development and construction administration
1. Prepare conceptual, design development and construction documents for
standard and complex modeling and drafting projects.
2. Assist in field measurements and observation of work on the construction
3. Assist Project Architect in managing project schedule and deadlines.
4. Assist Project Architect in managing and coordinating consultant
requirements. Communicate and coordinate with sub-consultants as
1. Two to five years experience in professional practice.
2. Introductory knowledge and experience in researching and implementing
accessibility regulations, building codes, technical detailing and materials,
finishes and specifications.
3. Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with coworkers, clients,
consultants and contractors.
4. Ability to be challenging, caring, and competent with all interactions.
5. Be responsive, resourceful, and curious.
6. Be motivated and self-responsible.
Skills: Revit, Adobe, Word, Excel
Education: Professional degree in architecture
Contact: Jon Saccoccio
Email: admin@ jasworkshop.com