AIA Vermont, the Vermont Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, is an organization of architectural design professionals dedicated to enhancing the quality of our built environment, and thereby the quality of life. The Chapter endeavors to bring together and serve all who are interested in the art and science of architecture. AIA Vermont aspires to increase the public’s knowledge and understanding of the architectural profession, expand the knowledge of all participating in the architectural process and improve the quality of services provided by architectural professionals.
AIAVT Bylaws and Policies
Currently, the following AIAVT committees exist:
- ACX Conference Committee—Eric Lussier, Chair; John Kjos, Lisa Rovner, Cam Featherstonhaugh, Jamie Wagner, Jamie Gravel, and others. Meeting Minutes
- Communications Committee—Joel Page, Dan Goltzman, Web Advisor, Steve Clark
- COTE— Megan Nedzinski, Chair
- Design Awards Committee—Diantha Korzun, Chair; Ward Joyce
- Energy + the Environment/2030 Challenge Committee—Eric Morrow, Chair; Megan Nedzinski
- Golf Committee—The group is taking a break in 2016; any member with an idea for raising funds for scholarships in 2017 is urged to contact the AIAVT office.
- Public Policy Committee—Dan Goltzman, Chair; John Alden, Jesse Beck, Alan Berry, Keith Dewey, Bob Duncan, Charlie Willner Meeting Minutes
- Scholarship Committee— Ward Joyce, Danny Sagan