HVAC Installation – Fast Refrigerant Evacuation
Date: 3/7/24 12:00 PM
Join Efficiency Vermont in this training with Mike Konrad from Appion Tools. Attendees will learn how to ensure a quality HVAC installation with effective and fast evacuation of the refrigerant circuit. With a focus on tools, equipment and configuring for speed, Mike will show how the right configuration and procedures can cut the time spent preparing the system for refrigerant while also ensuring a clean, dry and tight system that supports long-lasting, efficient performance.
1. Be able to explain the benefits of a quality evacuation.
2. Be able to distinguish between a leak and residual moisture in vacuum conditions.
3. Identify the critical tools and procedures that contribute to a fast evacuation.
4. Configure an evacuation rig for fast, effective evacuation.
5. Have confidence in the readiness for refrigerant to be introduced into a system.
1 AIA LU pending approval
Contact: Bryn Oakleaf
Email: boakleaf@ veic.org