2023 VPA Awards Reception and Spring Conference
Date: 6/2/23 12:00 PM
Location: Randolph, VT
Vermont Planners Association will be hosting an awards reception and spring conference, “Revitalizing Downtowns and Village Centers: How your community can make it happen”, on Friday, June 2nd at 12 pm at the Chandler Center for the Arts in Randolph. The event will be accessible in person and online via Zoom.
Click here to register: events.constantcontact.com/register/event. Registration is $30 to attend in person, and $15 to attend online via Zoom. Zoom meeting details will be sent one day before the conference.
The event will begin with a luncheon and an awards reception, followed by two workshop sessions. This year’s conference is focused on how communities have enabled meaningful, long-lasting change. The conference will feature a range of speakers who will speak about how large and small changes have led to community revitalization and sustainable growth for years to come.
• Juli Beth Hinds, Principal at Birchline Planning, and Staff Research Associate and Instructor at University of California, San Diego
• Gretchen Havreluk, Business Consultant at Ingram & May
• Skye Morse, Vice President and Principal at M&S Development
• Eric Vorwald, Planning and Zoning Manager for City of Winooski
• Mike Miller, Planning Director for City of Montpelier
• Steve Lotspeich, former Planning and Zoning Director for Town of Waterbury
Attendees can earn up to 3 AICP CM credits. Event details are listed on the APA website: 2023 VPA Spring Conference: Revitalizing Downtowns and Village Centers: How your community can make it happen (planning.org).
Contact: Ravi Venkataraman
Email: rvenkataraman@ burlingtonvt.gov