TruexCullins Architecture + Interior Design
TruexCullins is a 30+ person architecture and interior design firm on the edge of Lake Champlain in downtown Burlington. We are currently seeking a marketing professional to manage the marketing and business development activities of the firm across all four of our practice areas in residential, workplace, education, and hospitality design.
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience and an interest in architecture and design. Qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to grow into a Marketing Director role.
• Leads efforts to identify and track project opportunities, assists with strategic planning, and supports Principals and Associates with business development efforts
• Develops marketing strategies, understands market trends, and manages short- and long-term marketing campaigns and initiatives; Maintains the marketing budget
• Leads the preparation of proposals, qualifications, and design award submissions
• Develops and manages production of promotional print collateral, such as postcards, books, mailers, and handouts
• Manages print and online advertising and sponsorships
• Writes press releases, announcements, email campaigns, and press kits
• Manages and maintains the TruexCullins website, blog and social media channels
• Develops and maintains relationships with media editors, journalists, and photographers
• Promotes visibility of the firm in the region through local public relations and attends networking events, conferences, and tradeshows
• Coordinates in-office events, exhibits and project photo shoots
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, including in a similar role within the architecture, interior design, engineering or construction fields
• Superior verbal and written communications skills. Able to craft a compelling message tailored to a specific audience, for everything from a catchy Instagram post to a detailed Press Kit.
• Understanding of social media best practices for the architecture and design industry
• High level of design sensibility
• Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign; Photoshop) and MS Office
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to employment@ truexcullins.com.
Contact: Matt Bushey