Freeman French Freeman Seeks Interior Designer
Freeman French Freeman seeks a Designer with interest in Architectural Interiors to join its team in Burlington, VT.
The Interior Designer is an essential team member responsible for the creation of project documents at Freeman French Freeman. This person will work under the direction of the Director of Interiors and will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of work such as early presentation images and documents, construction documents including BIM development, project detailing, and specification research
• The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of production experience in design and drafting.
• A working knowledge of the current version of Revit is strongly preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Architecture or Interior Design is strongly preferred. Candidates with other education or experience will be considered based on demonstrated capabilities.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or related software for visualization and presentations is preferred.
• Knowledge of LEED principles; LEED AP certification preferred, but not required.
• Excellent communications skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Freeman French Freeman is Vermont’s leading architecture firm, with an eighty-year legacy of innovative and enduring design. Our team strives to create architecture that serves our clients’ needs today, tomorrow, and long into the future. Learn more at www.fffinc.com.
We offer competitive compensation with full benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Catherine Lange
Email: clange@ fffinc.com