Freeman French Freeman seeks Designer or Architect
Freeman French Freeman seeks an Architectural Associate to join its team in Burlington, VT.
The Architectural Associate is an essential team member responsible for the creation of project documents at Freeman French Freeman. This person will work under the direction of a Job Captain or Project Architect and will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills such as early presentation images and documents, construction documents including BIM development, project detailing, and specifications research.
• Open to both licensed architects and designers pursuing licensure
• The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of production experience in design and drafting.
• A working knowledge of the current version of Revit is strongly preferred.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited architecture program is strongly preferred. Candidates with other education or experience will be considered based on demonstrated capabilities.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or related software for visualization and presentations is preferred.
• Knowledge of LEED principles is preferred, but not required. LEED AP certification a plus.
• Excellent communications skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
For information about Freeman French Freeman, please visit our website at www.fffinc.com. We offer competitive compensation with full benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: email@example.com.
Contact: Catherine Lange
Email: clange@ fffinc.com