Designer / Architect
J. Graham Goldsmith Architects is seeking an Architect / Designer with interiors experience
We are looking for a candidate to help with our ongoing projects with design, drafting and project management.
JGGA specializes in high-end residential design in Vermont, Nantucket and Florida, along with commercial development and club design.
- Professional degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Must have experience in high end residential design
- Skilled in project management
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team on all aspects of a project
- Able to produce drawings in AutoCAD, as well as hand sketching and rendering presentation material
- Experience in Revit and 3d modeling is a plus
- Compensation based on experience
Contact: Adam Davis
Email: adavis@ jggarchitects.com