Architecture Professional/All Levels
Maclay Architects is seeking new team members, from entry level through Senior Project Manager, to join our Vermont-based firm. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a vibrant firm, recognized locally, regionally, and nationally for our focus on delivering net-zero and innovative sustainable projects. We are a small firm of ten professionals, working in a collaborative, studio format.
- Architecture degree from accredited institution
- Proficiency with CAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe CS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated background in sustainable design and technologies
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience in planning, design, and construction administration for institutional and commercial projects
- Knowledge of code requirements
- Proven track record managing the design process, production of construction documents, project budgets, staffing, scheduling, and construction administration
- Willingness to mentor junior staff in all areas of project management
- Experience with business development, proposal writing and fee negotiation
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples. No phone calls, please.