Amoskeag Woodworking—Manufacturing Plant & Morse Hardwood Mill 293 Fletcher Road, Fairfax, VT 05454
Do you know the difference between MDF and particle board? How do solid-surface counter-tops compete with P-lam for price and durability? Is wood veneer paneling made slip-matched or book-matched? How do you locate a profile for that historic renovation crown-mold?
Get these and other questions answered by the experts and earn education credits.
Amoskeag Woodworking, Inc., a company offering fully integrated design-build services for architectural millwork throughout the Northeast, is hosting a valuable educational factory tour.
Tour and Discussion, 2.5 AIA LU (some to be SD), Light Refreshments served 4:30 to 5:00pm.
RSVP Bob Allstadt or call 802-849-6060
Directions to Mill:
- Interstate 89 No. to Exit 18 (Georgia/Fairfax)
- Go South on Rt. 7 a brief distance
- Turn east on Rt. 104A for 5 miles
- At end of 104A, turn right onto 104
- Continue 3 miles, then bear left at curve (3 way intersection) onto River Road, then, immediately left, onto Fletcher Road
- Go one mile and Mill will be on your right. See sign for Morse Hardwoods and Amoskeag Woodworking.